Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Dreaded Tag

Jeanette, from the Illustrated Life blog, has tagged me . I'm not sure of the purpose of a tag unless it's just to get to know other bloggers better so I'm going to participate. I truly like most people and interaction like this can be fun. However, in my case, I'm not sure that anyone would want to know anything about me - I'm pretty obscure & my blog is certainly not a must read on a daily basis.

But, in the spirit of -----------------------------

1. I'm slightly under 5' 4" tall

2. I'm married to a man who's 6' 2" tall (I have a Mutt & Jeff complex!)

3. I have one daughter and a step-son - 3 granddaughters and 1 grandson between them

4. I love animals and have 2 dogs and a horse

5. I'm a vegetarian

Now, on to the next ones tagged!

First of all, I'm going to tag Rose Sciberras, a woman who got into art only recently and has excelled in every medium she's tried so far!

Next, I'd like to introduce you to Christine at Creative Life Studio. Christy does some amazing portraits in graphite.

The following person probably doesn't know I exist but I'm very enthralled with her watercolor portraits. I hope she'll consent to be tagged, but, if not, I've at least let her know that I like her work! Meet Peggi Habets of Habets Studio!

So, Rose, Christy and Peggi, if you decided to participate, just tell us 5 things about yourself on your blogs. It should be 5 things that most people don't know. Then, "tag" about 5 other bloggers and ask them to do the same.

Sounds like fun, doesn't it?






No comments: