Saturday, July 11, 2009

Award Premio Meme

Award Premio Meme

Christine from Creative Life Studio has honored me with an award! Now I'm supposed to tell 7 things about myself that you might not know and pass the award on to 7 other deserving artists.

What don't you know about me? Hmmmm

1. I saw a complete coyote family on our farm evening before last

2. I wish I hadn't seen them! lol (they were too close for my comfort)

3. My mother in law was 90 years old today (Happy Birthday, Ma!)

4. I'm a vegetarian

5. I like to cook

6. I don't like housework

7. I like photography almost as much as I like art

Now to pass the award on - this is always the hard part because there are so many deserving bloggers!

1. Carole (Reading Sully) at Art Plus - Carole is so very creative in both her artwork and her writing! Go check out her blog and follow along with the short story she is publishing there!

2. Joann Wheeler at Painted Panache. Joann is another person who is able to do many things well!

3. Brenda Thour. Brenda does some beautiful artwork and you should go check out her blog!

4. Lisa at Art by LisaK wears many hats - go check out her blog!

5. Jeanne Grant. Jeanne always has the neatest art and the most interesting blog posts!

6. Adam Speight. Adam's blog is so inspiring and he always has the most beautiful photos.

7. And last but certainly not least, Lori at Twin Cedars Drawing Board. I'm always so inspired by Lori and she just gets out there and shows her art and enjoys life.

And I want to say thank you again to Christine!


4 comments:

Adam Speight said...

Hey Jen thanks for the comments and award, I am glad you enjoy my post.
God Bless, Adam

"JeanneG" said...

Thank you Jan. So sweet of you to think of me and give me a mention.

jywheeler said...

Thanks Jan but I can't participate right now. My father has had a stroke and I've been concentrating more on him.....

Lisa said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog you are a sweetheart! Hugs Lisa