Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Blog Award


Lori, from Twin Cedars Drawing Board has give me this lovely award that I'm to pass on to seven other people. It's always such a hard decision to make as there are so many deserving bloggers out there! Oh, my, where to start?

1. Brenda Thour

2. Christine at Creative Life Studio

3. Paulette at Becoming a Renaissance Woman

4. Lisa at Creations by LisaK

5. Carole at Reading Sully2

6. Vic at Art With a Pencil

7. Jeanne at Jeanne Grant

I hope everyone enjoys their award and thanks again to Lori for giving it to me in the first place!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you so much that is just so sweet of you!! I appreciate it so much! Hugs Lisa

"JeanneG" said...

Jan thank you so much. I am glad you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy yours.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jan thanks so much for the award, it is much appreciated x

Paulette said...

Thank you Jan.
I got caught up in backreading your blog and almost forgot to come back to comment.
You have been doing some great work.
The Poppies look wonderful and your website is looking and working good.

readingsully2 said...

What a lovely surprise...I am just thrilled. Thanks so much.

Jan said...

You all are welcome for the award and very deserving!