Thursday, June 19, 2008

Update - Little Joe WIP

"Little Joe"
copyright Jan Gibson

Here is a small update on Little Joe, the watercolor painting. I still have a ways to go as I didn't have much time this morning.

The vet is coming to give Bonnie (my horse) her shots and I have some straightening up to do with the house. Just as I neglected my shower, etc yesterday, I neglected vacuuming, dusting and other stuff that needs to be done to the house also. The loggers are back in the pine forest next door, and, while it isn't real close to us, the dust they stir up seems to be drawn here like a magnet to iron!

I don't know how much I'll get done on the big project but I do plan to work on it. I'll at least start on the third piece, I think. I'm saving the two largest pieces until last - sort of working up my courage to tackle them!

I'll update Little Joe again as soon as I can.


No comments: