Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another WIP

I'm getting to the point where I almost hate to post a WIP (work in progress) as I either forget to take progressive photos of the work, or, mess it up and abandon the painting!

But, since this painting is being done with pastel (which is not my favorite medium), I wanted to be sure I finished it. I'm counting on all of you to hold me accountable! lol

Painting by Jan Gibson
Reference Photo by
MrsCenter, Stock.XCHNG

I realize that I've already done quite a bit to this but it's nowhere near finished. Basically, I'm just blocking in colors and trying to get the fur colors in the right places! Since this is a practice piece, I guess they don't have to be exact but I want to get as close as I can.

As always, if you see anything amiss, please let me know.



No comments: