Thursday, December 1, 2011

Another Shawnee Update

I haven't posted an update on Shawnee's portrait and thought I'd better even though it's in the "ugly" stage.  I always feel that people look at it and wonder how any kind of finished portrait could come from that!  But, for better or worse, here's an update.

I'm pretty much finished with the buff colored undercoat and have started working on the silver-tipped black top coat.

There's really not much to say about it at this point!

Oh, sorry for the bad photo - for some reason I just couldn't get a good one!

1 comment:

Sue Clinker said...

Oh those 'ugly stages' ... its always a worry whether to share them with the client isn't it?

I can see progress round the ruff. All this 'tedious' background detail is going to pay off and it will be fabulous.

Hope you're feeling more like your old self again now :-)